Sound Healing with Singing Bowls
A one day course for those wanting to know more about Himalyan singing bowls and for those who want to train as a singing bowl therapist. This is the pre-requisite for those intending to take the Level 1 Practitioner Training.
In a small, hands-on group setting the course includes:
- Origins and recent uses of singing bowls for healing and therapy
- Self-healing techniques with singing bowls
- Introducing planet frequencies and their healing qualities for mind, body and spirit
- Relating planet and healing frequencies to the chakra system
- Applications of Himalyan Singing Bowls with planetary frequencies for sound healing
10:00am to 5:00pm
20628 Leslie Street, Queensville
Please note Cancellation & Refund Policies at the bottom of this page.
Class, Course & Workshop Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Class, Course & Workshop registrations will not be confirmed until full payment is complete.
- In order to cancel your registration, please submit an email request to [email protected]
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 30 calendar days of registration and no later than 15 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period are not eligible for accommodation to a future offering.
Cancellation by Contemplative Sound & Lisa Wilvert
- Contemplative Sound and Lisa Wilvert reserve the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment at least seven calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- Contemplative Sound and Lisa Wilvert are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a course is cancelled.
- If a class, course or workshop is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather, natural disaster or illness, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future course.