A person does not hear sound only through the ears: he hears sound through every pore of his body.
Hazrat Inayat Khan -- The Mysticism of Sound
Lisa is one of the very few Canadians to have trained internationally in Tibetan singing bowls with healing and planetary vibrations and now offers training here in Canada.
Small class sizes ensure that students have an abundance of hands-on experience and individual attention in the classroom and practicum settings.
Class, Course & Workshop Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Class, Course & Workshop registrations will not be confirmed until full payment is complete.
- In order to cancel your registration, please submit an email request to [email protected]
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 30 calendar days of registration and no later than 15 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period are not eligible for accommodation to a future offering.
Cancellation by Contemplative Sound & Lisa Wilvert
- Contemplative Sound and Lisa Wilvert reserve the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment at least seven calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- Contemplative Sound and Lisa Wilvert are not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a course is cancelled.
- If a class, course or workshop is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather, natural disaster or illness, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future course.